Wyndham Central College will be providing the opportunity for you and your child to discuss their progress with their subject teachers at Parent/Teacher Interviews to be held on:
Thursday 21st September – 4 pm – 7 pm
Friday 22nd September – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
The primary focus for our College is the success of our students. A positive, personal partnership between the College and home is critical to this success being achieved.
- Students are required to attend the parent/teacher interviews with their parents/guardians in school uniform.
- VET classes will run as normal at the College and at the other VET Cluster schools.
- Reports will be handed out to students on Friday 15th September 2017. Year 10 students will receive their reports on Monday 18th September when they return to school from Work Experience.
- Use your Compass Login to make bookings for your Parent Teacher Interviews.
- Compass will be available to book your Parent Teacher interviews as of 4:00 pm on Friday 15thSeptember and will close at 4:30 pm on Tuesday 19th September.
- Interviews are 10 minutes in duration per teacher. Teacher appointments must be booked in individually. Bring along a printed copy of your interview times to assist you on the day.
- Parent Teacher Interviews will take place in the Monash building. Maps of teacher locations will be provided.
Our staff are looking forward to meeting with you.